– Bring a mask with you for your appointment. If you do not have a mask there will be disposable surgical masks provided. Without a mask, I cannot treat you.You must wear your mask at all times while in the clinic, including during treatment.
– Please remain in your vehicle until your therapist waves you in, or wait outside the door. If there is another car in one of the designated parking spots, please wait until that patient has left the building. There is no waiting area inside the clinic; standing room only.
-You may enter NO MORE THAN 5 minutes before your appointment. If you need to use the facilities, there will be time before your treatment. Your therapist will need to have an empty space to sufficiently sanitize the clinic between patients and greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
– Remember your water bottle to have in your vehicle for hydrating before and after your treatments.
– Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the clinic with the pump provided outside the entrance door or wash your hands using the facilities inside.
– There will be a bin inside the treatment area for you to place your belongings. If possible, limit the number of bags and extras you bring with you.
– Your RMT will be wearing a mask at all times and will socially distance when not treating hands on.
– You must fill out the mandatory pre-screening survey that is sent to your email 24 hours before your treatment. You will be asked the same questions upon arrival. If you have travelled off of Vancouver Island within 14 days of your treatment or if you are feeling unwell, you will need to reschedule.